Re: I'll be a son of a bitch.

Stephen Frost wrote:
> > And 3 is as much a DSA problem as anything.
>
> 3 is only that way because it's made out to be that way by DSA & co.; it
> seems to me anyway.  Personally I think it'd be good to have more
> involvment in 3 by others who could perhaps by the 'official porters' or
> what have you; hopefully also reducing the load on DSA & co. to allow
> for work improving the performance of the buildd network and changing it
> to scale better, etc...

FWIW, the buildd network is out of the scope of DSA when it comes to
something else than simply keeping the machine running and accessible.

Most admins have a site-admin anyway, who usually knows a bit about
the port and the hardware.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The MS-DOS filesystem is nice for removable media.  -- H. Peter Anvin