Re: getting lully back on-line [Was, Re: I'll be a son of a bitch.]

On Thursday 14 April 2005 06:39 am, Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader
wrote:
> Yes, and these offers are the reason I haven't suggested spending
> money on lully so far; but if people think fixing lully makes more
> sense, I'm more than willing to spend money on it.

I don't think we are talking about any great investment here. It just needs an
IDE boot drive. It might be worth buying two and doing RAID so that we don't
end up in this situation again.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
Brainfood, Inc.