Re: I'll be a son of a bitch.

On Wednesday 13 April 2005 7:52 pm, John Hasler wrote:
> Then complaints about the posted status are not criticism of you.

Oh. Good point. I guess I'm mashing Andreas' criticism in with Dave's message.
Maybe that isn't what he meant at all.

In any case, if someone wants to requisition a new drive and figure out what
it takes to put an image on it then we can get Lully booting again. We can
even buy it local if I see some kind of SPI/Debian expense approval on buying
some particular size/model.

I have no idea what does and does not work correctly in that unit.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com