Re: thank you for your support

Hi Branden !

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 03:13:55AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> To those who ranked me poorly in this year's election, I hope to gain your
> confidence.  If you'd like to mail me privately (or otherwise) to let me
> know how I can do that, please do so.

To gain my confidence, here is what you could do:
- Do everything to make sure that the "Vancouver proposal" doesn't
  become real. In the future, I hope it will be still possible to call
  Debian "the Universal OS".
- Stop the "Project Scud", the cabal is already enough!

Bye,
Aurelien

 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux developer | Electrical Engineer