thank you for your support

I just wanted to drop a quick note of thanks expressing my appreciation for
the support I received this year.  Now that I've had a few hours to get the
shock of the results through my head, I must admit that it is indeed
humbling.

To those who ranked me poorly in this year's election, I hope to gain your
confidence.  If you'd like to mail me privately (or otherwise) to let me
know how I can do that, please do so.

I'd also like to thank everyone who cast a valid ballot in our election;
thank you for doing your part to make Debian's constitutional processes
work as they should.

I am looking forward to the coming year with hope, and not a little
nervousness.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |         Ab abusu ad usum non valet