Re: Bits from the ftpmaster team

On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 05:51:40AM +0000, James Troup wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The ftpmaster team would like to announce some new additions, namely
>
> 	Jeroen van Wolffelaar <jeroen@debian.org> [0]
> and	Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>
>
> In addition, we're taking the opportunity to codify the structure of
> the team a little more, to make it a little clearer whom to ask about
> what[1]. The responsibilities are, roughly, divided like so:
>
>    FTP Master: (overall care of the archive)
>      James Troup
>      Ryan Murray
>      Anthony Towns
>
>    FTP Assistants:
>      Randall Donald (NEW processing)
>      Daniel Silverstone (NEW processing)
>      Michael Beattie (Override processing)
>      Joerg Jaspert (NEW processing)
>      Jeroen van Wolffelaar (Removals)
>
> We hope this has made your day more pleasant, and your nights less
> filled with the keening wails of the soulless undead.

Awwww, man, how am I going to get to sleep now?

Seriously, though - this is most excellent news, and given the improvements
a similar change to DAM processing brought, I have significant hope that
the various things I've griped about in the past WRT ftpmaster may be
resolved by this, or at the very least closer to that state.

Thank you for the announcement.
--
Joel Aelwyn <fenton@debian.org>                                       ,''`.
                                                                     : :' :