Link Swap

Dear Webmaster,

We are interested in exchanging links with your site, http://dmoz.org/.  The purpose of this
exchange would be to improve the result positions on search engines on both
sides of the exchange.

Your link is already shown on our website,
http://www.get-mortgage-now.com/links/, category: Web Directories. The
details are as follows:

Name: Open Directory - Sports: Greyhound Racing: Tracks: United States

Category: Web Directories.

In exchange we would like our site listed on your links page using the
following details:

Name: mortgage
Description: First Fidelity Funding and Mortgage Corporation has distinguished itself in the financial community by providing high quality Mortgage services to the public since 1997.

We will check for reciprocation within the next few days.

If you have any other sites, we can swap links with those as well. Just
contact us.

Best regards,

John Collins
Manager
First Fidelity Funding and Mortgage Corporation