Re: http://forums.debian.net in beta

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 03:25:22PM +0200, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> I'll be mailing around a bit to seek input from other Debian-related
> forums, since I still feel there is an itch to scratch, but it's
> indeed much better to help and/or merge existing efforts.

FWIW, debianplaza.net, with already an modestly-sized existing
community, and forums.debian.net have just merged. We're open to any
other participents to merge too, to reduce fragmentation.

Thanks a lot to Mark van Deursen for the constructive cooperation.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl