Re: Sid-specific list?

David B Harris wrote:
> I've been wondering if maybe it would be worthwhile to have a mailing
> list specific to any humdrum issues that show up in Sid. Something
> moderated so there isn't a huge amount of traffic for these people to
> keep up with. Two or three posts a day, I'm thinking.

Such are sent and discussed on debian-devel in the past.  I believe this
is still adaequate, especially since we keep telling people that they
should not run sid when they don't subscribe to debian-devel and -announce.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The MS-DOS filesystem is nice for removable media.  -- H. Peter Anvin