Sid-specific list?

A fair number of people I know who aren't heavily-involved in Debian run
Sid these days. Some of that, probably, is me begging them not to run
Sarge (for the obvious reasons). I've been telling them that they should
be fine, so long as they double-check with somebody "in the know" before
upgrading (whether on a daily or semi-daily basis).

I've been wondering if maybe it would be worthwhile to have a mailing
list specific to any humdrum issues that show up in Sid. Something
moderated so there isn't a huge amount of traffic for these people to
keep up with. Two or three posts a day, I'm thinking.

Thoughts?

	   After a while, you realise the pig is enjoying it.

		   OpenPGP v4 key ID: 4096R/59DDCB9F
    Fingerprint: CC53 F124 35C0 7BC2 58FE  7A3C 157D DFD9 59DD CB9F
	  Retreive from subkeys.pgp.net or risk key corruption