Re: Some Comments on Sexism in #debian

    GW> However, I do feel that trying to be politically correct in
    GW> order never to offend anyone is plain stupid.

How about this:

1) We act courteous, mature, and professional towards each other.

2) When representing Debian, we think ahead of time about what image
   we want to portray.

If we work together better, we're more productive and we make a better
operating system.

If we're respectful to our users and potential users, we get _more_
users, who then help us make a better operating system.

That's not "plain stupid". That's common sense.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou
evan@debian.org