Re: [OT] Re: A freak (but not so freak) idea: User space apt-get install

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 10:48:32PM -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> > Neither of those two documents say that we will keep all postings on
> > the archives, or that we will remove them, they just say that we will
> > if we want to.

[...]
> seem to address your doubts...

No, they don't really. In case of someone posting a message and with a note
that they don't want it distributed, that's just stupid of them, but in the
case of a virus posting something that was never intended to be posted,
that's something that we might need to have to clean up, under the
bona fide rules.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.