Re: [OT] Re: A freak (but not so freak) idea: User space apt-get install

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 06:36:18PM -0600, Adam Heath wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Mar 2004, Paul Hampson wrote:
>
> > This email is licensed to the recipient for non-commercial
> > use, duplication and distribution.

	That's brings up a good point. While Adam is probably joking
here, there are a lot of people who want things in the archives either
deleted or modified. Yes there are other archives, but they are not
our responsability, while stuff on lists.debian.org is.

	How do we deal with stuff that's been forwarded to a list by a
virus? How do we deal with a message that was sent by error? How do we
deal with a message that was forwarded by a third party without
authorization from the author? How do we deal with mistakes?

	We don't seem to have a clear policy on this at the
moment. What should we do?

	Cheers,

Pasc

--
Pascal Hakim                                            +61 4 0341 1672