Re: Question about different versions

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 03:25:53AM -0300, Ricardo S wrote:
> Hi. Sorry to bother you but i looked a lot to the page but I can't find
> the info that i'm looking for.

debian-project is not the proper mailing list for this kind of question.

But you can find the info in http://www.de.debian.org/distrib/packages
by going to the distro you are interesed in. You can get that page in
spanish if you want, see bottom of that page.

> I want to know what version of the packages or programs is packed with
> different versions.
> I downloaded the woody distro (cd's 1,2 and 3) and it has kde 3 or less
> i guess.
> I want to know what version of kde is bundled with testing version
> (sarge) or what version of the programs are packed with it (for example
> if the kde 3.2 is bundled with it).
> Again sorry to bother you but i can't find that info on the page.
>
> _CaLeB_
>
> Ps: Sorry for the bad english, but im from argentina and spanish is my
> language.

I believe there is a spanish mailing list for debian users.