Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 11:06:32PM -0800, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 11:05:54PM -0800, Jonathan Walther wrote:
Gentlemen treat women with greater gentleness and with less
expectation than they do their fellow men.  A gentleman, for
instance, would not think to lift a fellow man over a rain puddle,
but would instantly offer such assistance to a lady.

In other words, your described "gentlemen" treat women as inferior
people.

To the contrary, it is equalitarians that treat people inhumanely;
expecting too much of some, and denigrating the abilities of others.  Do
you expect a man to bear children?  Why do you expect women to accept
the same treatment that men give to each other, when they are the ones
who bear the seed of our future generations during it's most vulnerable
state?

Equality before the law is an ancient Saxon/Gothic/Scythian principle,
but even our traditional laws enshrined the differences between men and
women.  Marxist equalitarianism is a different beast, hurting everyone
by trying to force men and women into a mould that fits neither.

Jonathan

--
Address: 13685 Hilton Road, Surrey, BC V3R5J8 (Canada)
Contact: 604-951-4142 (between 7am and 10pm, PST)