Re: Some Comments on Sexism in #debian

Michael Poole <mdpoole@troilus.org> writes:

> If people must be rude to each other in counter-productive ways, could
> they please do it off-list?  When "bullying" (to borrow the term used
> earlier in a related thread) moves from technical issues to personal
> attacks, it merely escalates problems.  It only resolves the issues by
> driving people away, and that does not generally help the long term.

Hi Michael,

of course you are absolutely right, and I apologize for having bitten
at that troll mail of Jonathan. I don't think my first posting to this
thread was a personal attack, though it might have been a bit
aggressive. However, I was offended by Jonathan's accusation of people
here being fascists. I won't continue the personal exchange with
Jonathan, it does not benefit anyone, I agree.

Lukas