Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates

> 	I don't think she is guessing. Indeed, the men here have done
>  exactly what she thought they would -- calling her a flake,
>  mentally unstable, inexperieiced, and sexist.

See, this wasn't "the men".  It was particular people.  It was not a
gender which did this, it was individuals.

> 	If you pull your head out of the sand for a moment, you'll
>  notice it is not just stereotypes and guesswork; there is a chronic,
>  systemic, harrassment which is the bloody norm.

There is a chronic systemic harrassment in Debian, but I have not seen
women get more of it.  And, since you've been one of the folks who has
in the past berated me publicly, I can affirm that it gets done to men
too.

Thomas