Re: EWL HOWTO unsuitable counterarguments, was: Just a single Question for the Candidates

On 2004-03-04 21:07:42 +0000 Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:

	Can't you read? That URL points to a number of dicumented

Paging Dr Freud...

incidents

It's one example conversation from Sydney LUG in October 2001. Other parts of that HOWTO have more detail.

Some parts of that HOWTO are good. Other parts are ridiculous, or as
	Just the same old empty frothing at the mouth. Which parts
exactly do you agree with? [...]

If I had time or inclination to document it fully, I would probably have written more in this thread.

Why are you, a man, more likely to know what
experiences women face than the women themselves?

Nice demonstration of sexism you have there.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at