wrong contain on the "Description"

Hi,

Our domain is yanksing.com. We are no longer at 427 Battery Street. Could you remove the 427 Battery Street from your data?

Our customer said that they couldn't find our restaurant according the data on Google's search. I wrote to Google, Google said that the "Description" provided by Netscape's Open Directory project.

If this is not the place I should write to make correction, could you refer me the right direction where I can write to or make change by myself?

Thank you very much
Manfei