Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 10:23:57AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	Conversely, my wife opines that men tend to be more
>  aggressive, and this may be an inherent characteristic of the
>  species (human nature, in other words). From what the two of you are
>  saying, it seems that it is a combination of these aspects of the
>  so called human nature that is creating this barrier.  I am not sure
>  I understand this, but I keep being told this.

By the very nature of acknowledging this so called 'human-nature-induced'
barrier even exists, its power as a barrier appears to be null and voided
in my mind....

I'd hope that most people are able to dismiss things that are 'offshoots', if
you like, of primordial instincts when they're really not a big deal. This is
where I feel that so called feminists fail - not that they're totally wrong,
but more that they go overboard with some things that in the grand scheme of
the world, don't mean squat.

All IMHO, etc etc.

Mike.
--
Mike Beattie <mike@ethernal.org>                      ZL4TXK, IRLP Node 6184

      "This isnt Mission Difficult Mr Hunt, this is Mission Impossible.
          Difficult should be a walk in the park for you."  -- MI:2