Re: FSF has stopped linking to Debian website

Hi, Josip Rodin wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 02:23:37PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> [Subject: FSF has stopped linking to Debian website]
>
> And in other news, nobody cares.

Well, I do care when somebody who's quite visible in the Free Software
scene is (seen as) a hypocrite.

There's the GFDL fiasco, which I personally think is one of the reasons
the Debian link was dropped.

There's the fact that RMS uses a laptop. Are there any laptops with a free
BIOS? Somehow I doubt that. QED.

Followups should probably go to gnu.misc.discuss, however ...

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
 - -