Suggestion

I suggest include information about dual installations, this is, windows and debian.

We can publish the PC sellers that includes Debian in a second Hard Disk or in the same hard disk as Windows.

We could include information about how to use Debian from Windows XP i.e. using MyPC, Properties, Advanced Options, Initialising Operating System . I would like install Debian in my second Hard Disk , to advoid partitions, I hate them.

Regards.