Re: Debain-Edu and Skolelinux

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 07:06:21PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> So far, I must say that a big problem is the web pages not being
> fully translated in English, which makes it quite difficult to show
> them around here in Italy.  It would be difficult already (but
> acceptable by some people) to show them around in English, but
> german or norwegian are absolutely a no-no.

The post to d-d-a mentioned merging the Skolelinux mailing list and
website into the existing Debian infrastructure. Since an English page
is a requirement for the Debian website, I imagine that any
shortcomings in this regard will be fixed during the migration.

The other custom distributions have set up their homes at:
 http://www.debian.org/devel/<customdistroname>

I imagine it will be in a similarly predictable place.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benj. Mako Hill