Re: More ands more advertising

On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 01:31:50PM +0200, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
> I had to tweak my local spamassassin a bit to fight mailingslist spam.
> Specifically
>
> | score X_LOOP                    0
> | score X_MAILING_LIST            0
> | score SIGNATURE_SHORT_DENSE     0
>
> seems to help a lot, while barely increasing the number of false
> positives.

But, assuming spamassassin is run on incoming mail on the Debian
servers, X_LOOP and X_MAILING_LIST won't hit. SIGNATURE_SHORT_DENSE,
I've never seen on spam.

Perhaps someone would like to go through the archives and separate a
large amount of spam and nonspam so that we can create Debian-specific
scores for use on the mailing lists. (Upstream has tools to generate
the scores - I'd run them if someone did the separation work)

--
Duncan Findlay