Shops in cafepress.com that seel Debian merchandise

[CC me since I'm not in the list, please]

I have just ended up in Cafepress [1] which is, for those who don't know,
an online shop to seel mugs, t-shirts, stickers and such. It seems very
easy to setup a shop [2] and they give the person setting up a percentage
of it. I was thinking it was a cool idea to do for Debian but guess what,
somebody is already doing it (sometimes I think I shouldn't be so naïve).

However, I've found not one, but quite a number of "shops":

http://www.cafeshops.com/debianstuff
http://www.cafeshops.com/debian_linux
http://www.cafeshops.com/debiangear
http://www.cafeshops.com/lojadebian
http://www.cafeshops.com/debiantux
http://www.cafeshops.com/debianrules
(...)

Now, of course our open logo is free to use in this way [3] but I'm worried
to see so many shops related to Debian. So, a few questions have popped up
in my head: Which of these "shops" really endorse the Debian project? Some
say they do, but do they really provide back a percentage of their sales as
some claim? Should we publicly endorse one on our web page? (we provide
links to many other thinks at the moment)

Regards

Javi

[1] www.cafepress.com
[2] http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/sell/