again - timeservers

Hi Debian folk!

I recently asked about receiving help for the time.fortytwo.ch project
(http://fortytwo.ch/time for those that haven't read the mail - the
project is to get as many timeservers as possible to join in a DNS round
robin schema) here and on debian-isp.

I have received several positive answers, leading to timeservers donated
to the project, but so far I didn't get one regarding the use of Debian
machines. I noticed that some of those already run ntp, and so the only
thing I require is the agreement of the administrators/owners of the
machines.

Debian hardware that I'd like to add, already running ntp:
debian-mirror.cs.umn.edu.
crest.biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de.
ftp.de.debian.org.
www.de.debian.org.
gluck.debian.org.
paer.debian.org.
merulo.debian.org.
source.rfc822.org.
poledra.it.net.au.
auric.debian.org.
www.jp.debian.org.
sarti.debian.org.
caballero.debian.org.
debussy.atnet.at.
murphy.debian.org.
master.debian.org.
faure.debian.org.
lully.debian.org.

(this list was arrived at by host -l debian.org, followed by a bit name
resolving to weed out duplicates, and running ntpq to look if ntp runs.
I took all where ntp runs with at least two upstream time servers with
non-local IP addresses.)

Again: I won't add servers without consent of ownders/admins. But as
server additional net and cpu load is really tiny, I'd hope these
machines would join. Debian could even profit from my project - the ntp
package could take 'time.fortytwo.ch' as default servers and Just
Work(tm).

The project will probably be switched to pool.ntp.org (thus becoming a
bit more official).

Thanks for your attention.
-- vbi

--
Packages should build-depend on what they should build-depend.
        -- Santiago Vila on debian-devel