New architecture ppc64el on Debian

Hi,

Now that PowerPC was announced to have Little Endian support, I'd like to enable
it on Debian, as a ppc64el architecture.

I have been working internally at IBM on a Debian rootfs that runs on this
architecture. As a plan, I am looking, in general, to have this architecture
included on sid, first, and then being moving towards stable.

Unfortunately the process is still in the beginning and we will not have a machine
for public access in the near term, although, this is one of our targets, as
having two other buildd machines in different locations to support autobuilder.

Should I take any concern before start submitting patches to enable this architecture?

Thanks
Breno
--
Breno Leitão