Re: Taking over maintainance of yaboot ?

On 09/17/2010 04:05 PM, Aurélien GÉRÔME wrote:
> Hopefully, now I can manage some Debian time, so I will update,
> say this week, the package and any bits of d-i necessary for it
> to work. Here, I am mainly thinking about RAID, LVM, and crypto
> installations in yaboot-installer, as upstream did some changes in
> yaboot about them.

Debian is frozen for the Squeeze release. Suddenly updated packages to
the latest upstream version will not make it into the Squeeze.[1]
Therefore, we should focus on RC bug-fixing only. More radical changes
have to wait until the Squeeze gets released.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/09/msg00000.html