Re: PowerPC port for the e500 core

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 10:07 PM, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior
<sebastian@breakpoint.cc> wrote:
> ARM, M68K and most MIPS are embedded es well and there is an offical
> Debian port. I don't understand your point. Are you pointing out that
> there will be a tiny user base?

Well, for sure I can't speak for all the users, but I can forsee
problems setting up a reasonably fast buildd, providing storage space
for a full-blown port and so on. MIPS is already a PITA for the buildd
maintainers, and m68k is no more exactly because of that. However, I
might be wrong :)

--
Regards, Wartan.