Donation: PowerMac 7300/200 + AppleVision750AV 17" CRT + Printer + more

Hello debian-powerpc list;

I have sent below message to hardware-donations [at] debian.org - and also, i was advised to join this list and mail a post to it as well (a #debian-boot DD on OFTC suggested it).

So here it is ;-)

(I'm sure many, if not most of you realize that this hardware is considered "Old World", if that matters).