IBM RS/6000 44P 170 Install

It seems that all info that I can find on the web for installing Debian on this machine is outdated.
Every guide describes the installation of 3.0 ........yet every guide is older than the latest firmware for this machine.

All I did was install the new firmware on the server and installed Debian using the debian-40r4a-powerpc-netinst.

It went like any other install on x86 except yaboot instead of grub. It has been up for two weeks running a MYSQL database without issue.

My thanks to all who contributed to this port and Ill be glad to help anyone installing Debian on this 44P.

Ben