From: Thomas Viehmann <tv@beamnet.de>
To: Wolfgang Pfeiffer <roto@gmx.net>
CC: listmaster@lists.debian.org,
	Debian Listmaster Team <listmaster@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Re: debian-powerpc: emails missing
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:17:55 +0200

Hi Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
> None of them showed on this list. What is happening?
It's spam.

> Subject of the first one:
> [Powerpc - Debian unstable] Color screen cloning: S-Video <-> PAL TV
> working, nearly flawlessly

We can't do much without the message-id.
SPAM-TAG, <roto@gmx.net> -> <lists-debian-powerpc@liszt.debian.org>,
Yes, score=8.6 tagged_above=3.6 required=5.3 tests=[BAYES_00=-2,
BLOGSPOT=3, BLOGSPOTURI=2.5, FOURLA=0.1, IMAGESHACK=3.5,
IMPRONONCABLE_2=1, MDO_CABLE_TV3=0.5]

Maybe you should cut down on your signature.

Kind regards

T.
--
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/