Re: Very weird results with X.org and fresh sid install

Le Fri, May 30, 2008 at 07:43:08PM -0300, Rogério Brito a écrit :

> Anyway, the problem is the following: I have an iBook G3 600MHz Late
> 2001 with 12" screen and an ATI Rage Mobility M3 card with 8MB of memory
> and I *just* installed sid on this machine.

Hi all,

just for the record, I encountered this problem more than one year ago
on an iBook of similar age. So the cause is probably not to be looked
for in recent changes of the X packages.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org