Re: Re: How to install testing version of Debain on PS3

Good to hear that debian can be installed with the debain powerpc cd and the linux addon cd. I have not tried this yet but will definatly give it a shot when I have some time.   For those of you have have tried and succesfully installed debian using this method, does the wireless connectin work? Thanks.

Beta Tester Badge 2

Norberto

Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance to win.