Re: ia32 library repository

Just to make sure.

El dv 07 de 03 del 2008 a les 23:03 +0100, en/na Javier Serrano Polo va
escriure:
>       * Direct ssh access to a powerpc environment (virtual server,
>         chrooted, whatever) would be the most effective.

You don't need the skills to set up this environment. I can show you how
to do it. I only need a user willing to cooperate.

>       * A hidden recipe to run lenny with qemu-ppc, qemu-system-ppc,
>         pearpc or any other emulator you may know.

I don't want you to investigate how to do this. If you really know how
to achieve it then directions would be appreciated.

Bye.