Re: Sven Luther

I, for one, want to see the ban lifted.  Sven is one of the few who has made any effort to support IBM Power3 machines.  On the one post I did ask for help on, he was the only one to respond.  So far, he has the only kernel that will actually boot on my RS6000's.  It would be nice if the stock kernel that comes with Etch would do that.  It has something to do with the SCSI driver.  I get the white screen of death and never even make it to the penguin.