Re: disable appletouch when plugging in mouse

On Fri, 2006-06-23 at 20:35 +0200, Sven Henkel wrote:

> The one named "Open button" in this pic:
> http://www.amersol.edu.pe/ms/images/ibookeyboard_1.jpg

Seriously? strange, no, I don't usually touch that button at all.
Although, maybe that explains why it happens when I suspend and then
wake up in other places.

> Well, this also happens on my iBook from time to time, but frequently
> pushing the button given above leads to a 100% chance of appletouch
> fuzziness.

Cute. We really should find a way to just reset it then. If nothing
helps, adding a sysfs knob for that ;)

johannes