Re: Tibook Wireless Card dissapeared

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 02:06:57PM -0400, Josh Narins wrote:
> > Josh Narins <josh@narins.net> writes:
> >
> > > Is there a way I can just tell the pci subsystem that 0002:24:0f.0 is
> > > actually a perfectly valid wireless card, perhaps?
> >
> Paul> I get such a device listed, as well as my wireless card, here on my
> Paul> AlBook.  It's probably just some unrelated Apple weirdness.
> >

> Is there anyone who might suggest a way I can find out why iwconfig no
> longer thinks my wireless card is a wireless card?

Modules (airport?) loaded?
Wrong kernel version? Did you try booting with another kernel?
Broken udev/hal/whatever userland settings?
Output of dmesg/syslog/kern.log when loading the wireless module(s)
fot the radio card?

Best Regards
Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Pfeiffer: /ICQ: 286585973/ + + +  /AIM: crashinglinux/
http://profiles.yahoo.com/wolfgangpfeiffer

Key ID: E3037113
http://keyserver.mine.nu/pks/lookup?search=0xE3037113&fingerprint=on