Re: Tibook Wireless Card dissapeared

> Running unstable with 2.6.15 (had sound problem with 2.6.16)
>
> iwconfig reports "no wireless extensions"
>
> This line appears ominously in last in the lspci output:
> 0002:24:0f.0 Class ffff: Illegal Vendor ID Unknown device ffff (rev ff)
>
> Good news: the wireless card still works when I boot into Mac OS X.
>
> Any ideas before I open 'er up and see if it is a seating issue?

Really, no one would even bother to respond?

If I previously pooped in your cereal, I apologize profusely.

dmesg doesn't say anything about this eth.

Is there a way I can just tell the pci subsystem that 0002:24:0f.0 is
actually a perfectly valid wireless card, perhaps?

Thanks in advance,
Josh Narins
evil'doer