RE: I lost yaboot!

On most (but not all) models that use yaboot, you don't need to bother
with a LiveCD or d-i to restore a lost yaboot. Just boot with the Option
key and yaboot should be an option. A different method can work depending
not on the model, but on your partition layout, and that is to zap the
PRAM (Cmd-Opt-P-R). Since you have already pasted your parted output, I
can tell you that this second method WILL work for you, guaranteed. No
mounting, no chroot, no ybin necessary, unless of course you already
messed everything up by overwriting your bootstrap partition with ybin
from d-i.