Xorg upgrade breaks keyboard settings on powerbook3,3

Hi all,

The xorg upgrade in etch made the keyboard on my TiBook unusable.
Strangely enough, I could only type numbers and punctuation, but not
alphabetical characters. Thus I could only code in perl :)

I got my system working by changing theXkbModel to "pc105" from
"macintosh", but now the umlaut characters on my Finnish keyboard do
not work. Could someone please give me a hint on the right xorg
keyboard setting in powerbooks?

Here's the xorg.conf keyboard section which I have at the moment:

Section "InputDevice"
       Identifier      "TiBook Keyboard"
       Driver          "keyboard"
       Option          "CoreKeyboard"
       Option          "XkbRules"      "xorg"
#       Option          "XkbModel"      "macintosh"
       Option          "XkbModel"      "pc105"
       Option          "XkbLayout"     "fi"
EndSection

Teemu