Re: Boot Mac 5500/225 in Linux

this mac is old enough that it could be booted
from one of the old DiskTools floppies from
Apple, say 8.0 -- i believe these are free
for download. although my computers complain,
they will run off these.

(actually this one might boot
the entire free version of macos7

i wonder this is like the first pci mac...)

thus giving a toehold for bootx to boot off
debian install cd.

problem for him to make alone with only windoz
around??