Thermal control - iMac G5 (information request)

I have an iMac G5 - PowerMac 8,2.  For the time being the thermal control is not working (Luckily Ben's working on it and he tells me the problem is a change in the layout of device-tree).

In the meantime I would like to try to hack the code to see if I can make it work, just for my iMac.  The fan on at full speed all the time is driving me nuts ...

Could somebody with a working thermal unit for iMac G5 send a dmesg output and a /proc/device-tree tarball?

Thanks, Eduardo.