Re: PowerBook g4 12' sleep support

> I have had suspend to disk work -- and quite well at that -- but
> lately (that is, with kernel 2.6.15-rc5/6) it crashes when I try to
> resume.

Where does it crash ? What message do you get ?

I had a patch a while ago doing some serious cleanup of the suspend
code, hooking suspend to ram to /sys/power/state and merging some of the
to-disk & to-ram implementation, unfortunately, it needed changes to the
common (non-ppc) code that I didn't get merged due to various unfinished
debates, and thus the code sort-of got dropped..

I'll try to spend  a bit of time during these xmas vacations to revive
some of that work and see if I can make suspend to disk more robust
again.

Ben.