Re: Re: Re: Powermac G5 yaboot install failed

I don't have a very good answer on the Sarge kernel or package. I tried
the 31R04 netinstall iso, which is Sid? This 31R04 crashed on boot. I
*think* this means the Sid kernel won't run on the latest PowerMac G5
dual proc.

So I *think* this means the only candidate for this hardware is the
latest testing version ( Dec 5th) plus yaboot 1.3.13-4, plus some
hacking.

I'll start a new thread for my next problem, which is sudo seg faults.

thanks Sven and Shyamal!

John

--
John Fisher at Znyx Networks