Re: glibc problem ?

Eugen Dedu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the same problem with gphoto2, as shown in

[it seems that attachment were to big, so i've replaced them by links]

Did you manage to fix this ? I didn't. If I remove my .gphoto/ folder, i
can gphoto2 --help. but then, if I plug in my apn (canon digital ixus
II, PTP mode, i don't know if i can change the transfer mode), i get:

I attach to this mail two strace, one with my apn plugged in, one
without, if it could help.

http://heracles.corsac.net/~corsac/gphoto2.strace.plugged
http://heracles.corsac.net/~corsac/gphoto2.strace.unplugged

I really can't understand what's happening, because other people with
more or less same config don't have problem.

Linux hidalgo 2.6.14-2-powerpc #1 Sat Nov 26 18:12:00 UTC 2005 ppc GNU/Linux

ii  libgphoto2-2   2.1.6-5.3      gphoto2 digital camera library

ii  udev           0.076-4        /dev/ and hotplug management daemon

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis Perez
http://www.corsac.net