Re: Debian install on biege G3

Hi David,

this topic has been discussed several times here, so you might want to
search through the archive -- I'm quite sure you'll find your luck :

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Beige+G3+boot+site%3Adebian.org&btnG=Google+Search

SImon

--

Simon Vallet
Due to massive spam, the address shown in the From: header