Re: Reset PegasOS Open Firmware configuration to default

Quoting Christian Walther <cptsalek@gmail.com>:

> Hi Turbo,
>
> I don't own a PegasOS, but I have some experiences with OF-based
> machines. I wonder if you ever tried to reset the OpenFirmware using
> the "set-defaults" command.

Thanx for the suggestion. But not to be overly ignorant and rude, but
did you even READ the thread?! It started out by saying "i (probably)
fucked up the input/output streams, I don't get ANYTHING via the serial
console (nore the screen)".

HOW would I use 'set-defaults' if I can't see squat and the keyboard
isn't working!?
--
class struggle DES security cryptographic nuclear smuggle Kennedy
Qaddafi iodine Treasury cracking killed FSF fissionable 767