Re: ati card

I'm pretty sure that if you write to Apple and tell them that and threaten to
bring in trading standards or whatever the equivalent is in your country then
you will get some more satisfactory resolution. It's not a fair business
practice to sell you time-limited defective hardware and just keep replacing
it until your warranty runs out. Make a fuss basically, and you'll probably
get good results.