Re: G3 iBook still hanging when coming out of sleep.

On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 07:34:37AM +1000, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> I then grabbed 2.6.12.3 as you suggested. Again, most of the patches
> had already been applied.

Sorry, it's 2.6.12-*rc3* (rather than the .3 update).  I'm not sure
when those changes went in exactly, but for sure before the 2.6.12
release.

These patches were what fixed similar problems for me on my G3 iBook.
I'd recommend you get the sources using cogito and then you can try
winding forward and backward to try and pinpoint where it started
failing.

-i